Monday, November 26, 2007

Delhi faced an earthquake of 4.3 Richter

What happened todays at 4:43 AM in Delhi?
A morning sleep always a quiet sleep for everybody. But todays morning, when I was dreaming something beautiful , my bed give some jerks to me. I thought it was the part of my dream but when my brother screamed and try to awake me , I felt something has happened.
Then I was realised it was earthquake in Delhi.
We all rushed outside. When we went to outside, all feared faces were gahtered in the park.
Then I feel , How much people love their life?
After some time, we came back and opened the newschannel and Breaking news was flashing in the screen that Delhi had undergone through an earthquake of 4.3 Richter.

We all know that we are in the urge of destruction and we all are responsible for disbalancing the environmental conditions.
Nature do the adjustment itself but first it give us the alarm.
GOD is almighty.
Keep reading and beleive in GOD.

No comments: