Saturday, July 26, 2008

Three decades of my life- An Autobiography

On 27th July, I am going to complete my 30 years of my life. It means I have spent my three decades and this was a wonderful itinerary and I had learnt a lot which makes me a better and more mature person.
I can divide my life into three decades.
1st Phase ( 1978 -1988) – On 27th July,1978 day- Thursday God blessed my parents with a baby boy as me. I started my primary schooling from my village school and lived a normal and ordinary childhood. I was not very studious in my primary school day.
2nd Phase ( 1989-1999) – 1989 was a landmark year of my life because I was selected in Jawahar Navodaya School, Ranikhet where I did my Schooling from 6th to 12th. These years added some beautiful pages in my life and I really learnt a lot of things in my boarding schools which made me so strong and a good human being. I was a very good student in my school days and always ready to participate in every extra curricular activities of my school that was the reason , I got a special name from one of my teacher as “Diamond”. My classmates always remind me this name whenever we were in touch. After completing my schooling, I did my graduation from Kumaun University, Nainital in science stream from 1996 to 1999. I did very well in my school days.
3rd Phase ( 1999-Till date) – Year 1999 was the worst year of my life because I lost my fahter on 11th November,1999. He was my real mentor whose simplicity in every aspects of life always inspires me to do better and better in life. On 25th June,2000 , I landed in Delhi with a lot of hopes and dreams.
After two years of struggle in Delhi, I got my first Job in Faridabad where I spent my 4 & ½ Years. During my tenure with my first job, I also completed my MBA -IT from Punjab Technical University. My first job gave me an unique experience and satisfaction too. On 5th Jan,2007- I left my company and joined an IT-company in delhi and on 26th January, 07- I met with Beena who is my wife now. My life who was running very slow , took the first gear. On 8th Feb,2008 I got married with Beena. I always believe that God is so kind to me but after getting Beena in my life, My faith on God was raised in many folds. Now I always feel that He is my shepherd. In my life, Family comes first. I always gives the preference to my family because they are the people who makes you happy and gives you a sense of doing better and better. They are the people who know you strength and weakness throughout your life.
There are many decades, I have to live in this beautiful earth and I want to make the best use of this God gifted life and I want to conclude by these few lines
“ Every stop or destination is just a comma of your life, you have to go long and long.”
Keep reading..................

No comments: