Monday, July 7, 2008

Jaipur- The Pink city of India










On 5th July,2008 - I have visited Jaipur. Jaipur is a histoical city and capital of largest state in terms of area-Rajsthan. This city is famous of its history and I also witnessed some historical monuments there. City Palace, Jal Mahal, Amber Fort , Pink city market where the color of all the shops are pink. This place actually gave you an idea of out rich heritage. I was thrilled and excited when I visited the SILAHKHANA where I saw the weapons - Swords of many types, Guns, Pistols, Chariots and other weapons. I was amazed by the Amber fort , Nahar Fort and also saw above than 300 Kg silver "Martbaan". HawaMahal is quite remarkable for its sculpture.

At last I visited the CHUKHI DHANI , A place where the rural rajsthan depicted very beautifully. Now, I came to know that Why foreigners and many tourists from every part of India and world visit Jaipur?
I suggest you to visit the historical city and learn more about Indian rich heritage.

Keep reading.................

No comments: