Monday, June 9, 2008

Why I used to be a part of the visiting faculty of a Management Institute?

I have done my MBA in Systems and I have a good career too. But I have joined an Institute to teach the MBA students - Quantitative techniques and Production Management. My intention to teach these students is not the monetary benefit Which I am getting. But it gives a lot of exposure and interaction with the new management aspriants and their expertise and questions really help me to expand my canvass and getting my knowledge more wider. I am teaching them but they are giving me the return in the form of their experience in life.

I used to teach them on Sunday and this is really a very good experience for me. These three hours gives me satisfaction that whatever I have learnt during my six years experience in various companies , I am sharing with them.
Keep reading..........

No comments: