Friday, March 21, 2008

Working Experience + MBA Degree- A deadly combination to beat the world.

This articles is devoted to all my readers who really wants to excel in their life. Having a professional degree always gives you the extra edge in your professional arena and if you are in this competitive world where you want to show your mettel then I suggest you to enrol in MBA programme. The reason behind that- It will not only boost up your self confidence but also teach you something you are doing but don't know that what are you doing?
My experience with life also enfornce me to write this article because I know there are lot of people who are like me - started their career early but gradually when I felt there is necessaity to earn a professional degree, I have enrolled myself and completed my degree within stipulated time. I know it is deifficult to do the study along with job but this is the exam of mettle and once you decided to achieve something in your life , then nobody can stop you to do so. Today, there are may universities offering the distance program in MBA , check it out and Do it.
So, Try to widen your horizon and think, " Ye to shuruat hai zindagi ke safar ki, Rasste abhi bahut tay karne hain. Kar gujarana hain zindagi mai kuchh aisa mere dost, zindagi bhi shukriya ada kare apne jeene ke andaaz ki."

Keep reading.......

No comments: