Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Treat your workplace as a worship place- A small but real story

Yesterday, When I stepped out from my bus at Ambdekar Nagar depot of New Delhi, I saw a 14 years old boy was packing his small things who he was used to sell at the footpath beside the road.
When I was busy with a pan vendor to buy some candies to my nephew , I saw when he packed all the things in his bag, he settled down the two stones who He made them adjustable to sell his things and clean the workplace then closed his eyes , did pranam to that place and touched the place and went off from the place. This entire small incident of this young lad made me so emotional and forced me to think that We have to worship our place of working and once our job is finished at evening, we have to clean our work place so that next morning, we get our place neat and clean.
Keep reading...............

No comments: