Thursday, September 18, 2008

We are too much depending our lives to gizmos........

Yesterday When I was in office, my cellophone battery had been discharged and my phone went off. Then I recalled that I had to call a relative on a very urgent matter. I was stored their number to my phone and I called them on a regular basis but I have never remembered their phone number as I always thought that this is in my phone. I could not able to made this call entire day and when I reached at home, I recharged the battery and then only I made the call.
Why I am citing this example here -
- We are not utilising our brain power.
- We are depending on these gizmos.
- Somewhere we are losing the learning capacity of our brain.

Do some simple exercise to increase the memory power-
1- Count the table of 1 to 20 at any time of the day.
2- Rotate your hands on different directions.
3- Do meditation.
4- Try to learn all the important phone number, Bank accounts number, Credit card number etc.

Keep reading............

No comments: