Thursday, September 13, 2007

S.M.A.R.T Goals

Goals setting is an art for any individual or professional. Every individual should divide their goal into four categories - Personal Goals, Professional Goals, Spiritual Goal and Health Goals. But the problem is how to set the goals? Here is the key.
Goals must be SMART.
S- Specific , M- Mesurable , A- Achievable, R- Realstic and T- Time bound.
Note down your all the four categories of goals and analyse them in to these SMART parameter and if all the four parameters are fulfilled . It means you set a right goal. Make a plan to achieve it and Execute it with full determination and hardwork.
Nothing is impossible in this world , even Impossible word itself says " I'm possible".
Chase your goals and set the milestone for you. Congratulate every success of yourself.
Example of Goals
Personal Goals- I will acquire four wheeler before December,2008.
Professional Goals- I will complete my MBA in 2008.
Health Goals- I will lose 5 Kg weight in this month.
Spiritual goal- I will finsih reading Ramayana this week.
Say Cheers to life and Enjoy every bit of it. Utilise it to make you more stronger and stronger.

No comments: